'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #60

I'm back this week for another Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books That Celebrate Diversity/ Diverse Characters. This is a mixture of 5 books that I have read and 5 that I want to read :).


Read
OneAn Ember in the Ashes
The Art of Being NormalAmy & Matthew
Noughts & Crosses (Noughts & Crosses, #1)

To Read
MosquitolandThe Girl from the Well
The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)A Thousand Nights
Beauty Queens

1 comment:

  1. There are so many books I want to read on this list! I think that An Ember in the Ashes is my next read, I have heard so many good things about it. Doing this weeks TTT show me I have to read more books with diverse characters. I felt kind of bad when I saw how few choices I had to do a list of books I had read.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).