'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #59

I'm back this week for another Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never  Read. I'm getting ready to hang my head in shame for some of these because there's really no excuse!

Northern Lights (His Dark Materials, #1)The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1)Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
The Girl with All the GiftsThe Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)
Looking for AlaskaAssassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy, #1)
A Dance with Dragons: After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire #5, Part 2 of 2)The Bell Jar

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I haven't read any of these either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not done my list yet, but there are going to be some shockers on there too! Of these, I've read The Maze Runner, The Knife of Never Letting Go (just last month), The Girl with All the Gifts, The Cuckoo's Calling, Assassin's Apprentice & A Dance with Dragons part 2. The Girl with All the Gifts, Assassin's Apprentice & A Dance with dragons are definitely my favourites out of the ones I've read - The Girl with All the Gifts had me hooked straight away, and Martin & Hobb are both favourite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I've read The Maze Runner which was enjoyable, though the series finale left me baffled and a little unsatisfied! I loved Bloodlines though! That whole series was great!

    I'm curious about reading The Girl with All the Gifts! My sister said it was good, but then we do have totally different tastes! But still intrigued!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup^^ I haven't read ANY of these, other than the His Dark Materials series which I highly recommend! Out of all these, I'm most in a rush to read The Cuckoo's Calling, Assassin's Apprentice, Maze Runner, The Knife of Never Letting Go and ASOIaF :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).