'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 16 July 2015

Harry Potter #102

This is a meme hosted by me and the lovely Mimz at Lunar Rainbows :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here or to Mimz's blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.

If I went to Hogwarts, who would my boyfriend/girlfriend be?
Sirius Black. There is no other answer to this question hahahah *sighs*. He has charisma, he's cheeky, bit of a trouble maker but has such a good heart. I think it's impossible to not like him! 

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha YUP^^ there really is NO other answer! He's just soooo dreamy *swoon* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody loves Sirius Black :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same pick here, haha! LOVE him so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remus Lupin for sure, he seems so sweet and pretty smart too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went with someone that was there during Harry's time, but I love Sirius as a choice as well. I know that I'd at least want to be his friend if nothing else. It would be so much fun to hang out with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great answer! I love Sirius too. I imagine he would be a most excellent boyfriend, spontaneous and adventurous at the most random moments. Perfect for keeping someone on their toes.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).