'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Harry Potter #95

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.

Best Spot to Chill at Hogwarts 
This is a tough one. It isn't somewhere with many places to relax what with Peeves floating around and Filch! Plus they get their fair share of monsters lurking about the place. I think if I had to pick one though, I'd go for:

The Common Room
 Ravenclaw's equivalent obviously. It just looks so warm and snug. I'd love nothing more than to curl up in front of a fire with some friends and practise a bit of magic! I can dream! 



9 comments:

  1. Sitting by the fire in the Common Room after a long day of school sounds perfect! I think I could get so comfortable there, someone would have to drag me back to classes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, the common room after sneaking some treats from the kitchens would be a fantastic place to chill, and there they're usually sort of save in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I'd be hard pressed to find ANY better spot to just chill than the House Common Rooms ♥ Snuggling up there after a day of magical studies and magical books sounds like absolute perfection :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely agree with this pick! I was torn between the common rooms and the lake, but I picked the lake. Obviously common rooms though in the colder months, which up in Scotland could be often :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, definitely went with the Common Room on this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely go to a common room, preferably Ravenclaw. It looks so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the houses common rooms sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd really like more time with all the common rooms because the Gryffindor one seemed so comfortable. The only one we didn't get to see in the books was Hufflepuff's but I feel like their's would have been nice and comfortable as well. I feel like whichever house you are in, that common room would be ideal for you to spend time in. Excellent pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would give anything to hang out in the common room!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).