'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 1 January 2015

Harry Potter #92

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.
Favourite Death Eater 
(or one you love to hate!)

Bellatrix Lestrange, without a doubt. I just absolutely love to hate her! She is such a vile individual and she epitomises all it is to be a Death Eater. She destroyed one of my favourite characters, Arrghhh. I think she'd be lower down in my list if she wasn't played by one of my favourite actresses though!


4 comments:

  1. Ack, yes, Bellatrix. I'd choose her too. She's so terribly evil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you. Bellatrix was my choice as well. She is completely insane and it's terrifying! And Helena Bonham Carter just brings Bellatrix to life in a way that makes it so easy to hate her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, Bellatrix. So many lives wrecked because of her, and I can't even think about what she did near the end of OotP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waanh I've been absent from blogging so I missed TWO amazing HPMotW topics!! I plan to catch up when we get free weeks though XD I agree with you 100% on your pick this week^^ I loathe Belatrix Lestrange in the books BUT when I saw Helena Bonham Carter portray her, I couldn't help but love her >.< I adore that actress, ONLY SHE could make me enjoy Bela on any level. Happy new year love, I was mostly offline when you were packing and moving but I wish you nothing but the best in 2015 with the AMAZING new job! And now OMG I WANT TO GO TO LONDON EVEN MORE NOW >.<

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).