'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 1 January 2015

2015 Debut Author Reading Challenge: January Link-Up

Hey everyone! Welcome to the first month of Uncorked Thought's 2015 Debut Author Reading Challenge. I really hope you enjoy it. I've pasted the rules below along with a link to my Goodreads shelf compiled with debut author books if you're stuck for ideas! I'm going for Gold, so reading 20-29 debut author books! :) 

The Rules
1. This challenge will run from January 1st 2015 to December 31st 2015
2. The books have to be the debut book of an author, preferably 2014+ 
3. There will be a linky at the beginning of every month to post up your reviews/ posts on the books
4. Please link up your sign-up posts in the linky below and grab the badge for your blog! 
5. You can read as many or as little books as you like - that choice is yours
6. You must have reviewed a debut author at least once to enter the Debut Author Challenge Giveaway


Levels
1 - 9 - Bronze Reader
10 - 19 - Silver Reader
20 - 29 - Gold Reader
30+ - Platinum Pro-Reader

The Sign-Up post with all information about the challenge.
Check out my Goodreads Shelf for debut author ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Bookmarking this one for when I start reading some debuts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).