'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 21 November 2014

Harry Potter #87

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.
Hey guys! Sorry this is a day late but I've had a beyond manic week which I hope to tell you all about soon. Very exciting news to come! This week was a free week for this meme so I decided to go with:

If I was a wizarding world food item, what would I be?
Does this not sound like a super cheesy date programme line? Ha. It's like an opening for the perfect chat up line. I've thought long and hard about this and decided that I would be:


Something subtle and not so earth shattering in the wizarding world, but with something worth seeing inside! This sounds cringy as hell, but I only open up to those that know me really well, people I know I can trust. I'm just your average Joe but I promise I'm a good friend that's worth 'collecting'. LOL. I am literally dying typing this. How cringy! 

4 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I totally get it. I'm an excellent friend, but I only let a select few past my walls. I agree :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love your answer! I would be a Bertie Botts Every Flavour Bean - you never know what you get! Or something like that, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha oh my, that's a brilliant topic and I love your answer to bits ♥ I don't know what I would be, maybe a fizzing whizbees, treacle fudge or pumpkin pasties?! I have no idea LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).