'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 13 November 2014

Harry Potter #86

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.


Which Weasley character would you be?
I have absolutely no idea. I don't match any of them really. Ginny because I'm female and 100% not a pushover, Ron because I'm a walking disaster and rubbish at science (potions), Fred & George for the humour, Percy for his studiousness and ambition, Molly for his mothering nature and Arthur for his curiosity in the strangest of things. I don't really share any traits with Charlie and Bill, but then again we're not really given the chance to get to know them all that well. Overall, I'm probably most like:

Main reason is as I said above - rubbish at science e.g. potions haha. I also have the biggest fear of spiders (working on it), and more likely to make my spell backfire onto myself than to successfully jinx someone else and am always quick to defend my friends. On the negative side, I am prone to jealousy and have the occasional tantrum. Haha. One of the things that are different about us though is that I would never ditch a friend in a time of need. Granted it made them stronger in the end BUT STILL.

What about you guys? Which Weasley would you be?  

6 comments:

  1. I think I'd have to go with Ron, too, solely for the fear of spiders. :D I can't even handle the tiny ones, let alone something the size of Aragog. Being as clumsy as I am, I also think there would be a high probability of my spells backfiring on me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that ditching a friend in a time of need was not something that I would do either. Jealousy really did get the best of him. I agree about the spiders though! I absolutely can't stand them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Ron ♥ Despite him having the occasional tantrum and taking it out on Harry, I still have such a soft spot for the guy. He's a sweetheart and even though he makes mistakes, he sets them right soon enough too, that's gotta count for something ;-) I totally get fear of spiders and rubbish in science/potions too hehe Oh and ditto on spells backfiring xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah Ron would be close second for me, I would probably be a bit rubbish as well, and I love me some food :D \o/ I think we all have some Weasley traits because they were so awesome and diverse. :)
    Plus Ron's my favorite so I'd love you very much ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like many people here love Ron! I can't really blame them. :))
    I decided quite easily, but I think all the Weasleys are amazing in their own way and I adore them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I like Ron, but I know I'm not a whole lot like him, personality-wise. Throughout the books I got more annoyed with him than any of the other main characters, he was so irrational at times! lol, but I do appreciate him, even if I don't connect with him.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).