'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Harry Potter #75

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.

Before I even get started on this weeks topic, I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you that contributed some AMAZING ideas for future Harry Potter MOTW posts. There's going to be some really fun ones coming up so I can't wait for that. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to leave a comment here or on this post. The more the merrier!

Favourite Romantic Moment
"Morning..." - harry-and-ginny Photo
This. Without a doubt. This was the most hysterical but sweet moment EVER. I have no words. I don't think I need any words. Just perfect.
 


7 comments:

  1. Ahh- awesome pick! I always feel a little bad about laughing at Harry and Ginny's moment there, but it's impossible not to! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha this was so funny, and it always cracks me up in the movie, as well. Loved it, even though the movie couple is so not cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah YUP^^ this was an adorably romantic moment AND also hilarious at the same time! I die every time I see it in the film xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see the pic somehow :( But I can guess what it is! I loved Harry and Ginny in the book, especially a moment they had at Dumbledore's Funeral (maybe I dreamt this moment) where he tells her he has to go away. It was just such a grown-up, lovely moment for them. I did enjoy them in the movies, especially this moment! I can never help but laugh! Great choice :)
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely one of the more light-hearted moments of this film! And I absolutely love it, I laugh every time. I do think Harry and Ginny eventually are just destined to be, and I am a full supporter of them as a couple! Great pick, and I simply adore this meme you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed, I enjoy these two, and this was a great moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I laughed so much during this part in the movie. It was absolutely adorable. I really enjoy the whole Ginny/Harry relationship though. Fantastic pick! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).