'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 12 June 2014

Harry Potter #67

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.

Hey guys! So sorry for the lack of link-up last week. I completely forgot to schedule a post before going to London for a few days. I had an invite to the launch of Lucy Saxon's Take Back The Skies with the lovely Bloomsberries. It was fantastic fun and everyone was so, so nice. Anyway, onto this weeks topic:

Character I Wish I'd Learnt More About
There are so, so many characters that I want to know more about. So many of the teachers, the secondary characters, every creature, just everything. I think if I had to choose, I'd go for

Rowena Ravenclaw and The Bloody Baron
BaronHP
I couldn't pick one here without the other. I WANT to know more about what happened. I would love it if I could just be inside J. K. Rowling's mind so that I can flick through all of the backstories she has for her characters. I bet it's absolutely fascinating and aghh. So much depth! I want, I want, I want! Hahaha :).

3 comments:

  1. There's probably more info on them on Pottermore, or will be eventually as more unlocks. I loved those back stories and I learned a lot from say McGonagall. I'm sure Rowling has even more in her brain so having a peek would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many characters I want to know more about. Rowling's mind would be an awesome place to wander around! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Rowena Ravenclaw would be one I'd ADORE learning more about...even though I wasn't sorted in Ravenclaw on Pottermore *grumbles* I've always thought I would be and I do love that house and what it stands for so learning more about the founder would be incredible! The Bloody Baron is another intriguing one we don't know nearly enough about. Man I wish I could know ALL the answers and details JKR has hidden in that brilliant mind of hers XD Wonderful pick ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).