'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 29 May 2014

Harry Potter #66

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.


FREE WEEK! YOU CHOOSE :) 
If I could be a magical creature, I would be...

The Giant Squid
Because why not? I would love to know what the Giant Squid gets up to! All it is is a creature that's referred to in the books and I would love to know what the GS sees in the lake and how it interacts with other creatures! You'd get the chance to explore so much more of Hogwarts as well - a dream come true. 


7 comments:

  1. It would be great to see what is going on under water there, but I think I would like to be a phoenix! I love the idea of being reborn from your ashes and I want to know how it feels to fly :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I bet the Giant Squid has seen all kinds of interesting things and could tell some amazing stories! Love your topic choice for this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing choice! I love how at Hogwarts they were just like 'There's a Giant Squid in the lake? Sounds like a perfect place to host a Triwizard Tournament Challenge!' Also, that picture is really cool!
    Thanks for hosting :)
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting choice, haha. I'm not sure what magical creature I'd want to be...do Animagi count?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the squid has it easy! Big home, lazy sunny days on the shore. Life is not hard at all haha :D

    I do hope it doesn't get much sewage in there. God knows where Hogwarts pipes lead... Besides Chamber of Secrets XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your topic choice Leah!! The giant squid is awesome; mysterious, HUGE and it surrounds Hogwarts!! Brilliant ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).