'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #52

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog Broke and Bookish.
Top Ten Bookish Things (that aren't books) that I'd like to own.

Ahhh there are so many things that could go on this list! So in no particular order, here we go:

A publicity job

A book nook
Snuggle me up here for the night!  https://www.facebook.com/chrisgurney.author?ref=hl

A Harry Potter inspired tattoo
Google Image Result for http://inkedinspiration.com/wp-content/gallery/tattoo-ideas-photos/harry_potter_tattoo.jpg

A novel clutch bag
Image 1 of ASOS Book Clutch Bag With Metal Corners

A library
I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader... but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend... comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just... relax... 1/20/2012

These stairs
The stairs of a book lover.

These shoes

This phone cover
Personalized Penguin Book Cover for iPhone 5/ 5s/ 5c. Classic paperback design add your own title and author name FP043

An event ticket to this

This bed
This giant book bed.

How about you guys? :)

10 comments:

  1. Those stairs and that bed are AMAZING! I want them! I have a book nook on my list, I would really love a Window Seat!

    My Top Ten Tuesday Picks!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh very nice! This is a fun topic! I accidentally did next week's, so I will be doing this one next week!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The HP tattoo is huge, but stunning at the same time. I'd love to have something HP inspired on my body. BEA ticket, YES PLEASE, plus the library and the bed :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holleeeee yes!!! The bed, the ticket, the purse, the phone, the library, all of it! Awesome awesome awesome :D
    Great picks all, I might borrow some! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stairs made my list too! Haha so did a book clutch but that's been making quite a few. The book nook and that bed look super comfy. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR LIST! LOVE IT!! I cheated and put 11 things down lol! Last one being BEA and RT Book Lovers Convention, OH YEA! Uggghhh I want to go SO BAD! That bed, #10, is bad ass! Looks so comfy and cozy! GOTTA HAVE IT!
    Come by and check out my top ten, i mean eleven :)
    Michelle ~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I wish you could attend BEA on a year I'll be attending as well :-D I freaking adore ALL the items on your list Leah ♥ I also want a HP-tattoo (and am planning on getting one or two soon), a book nook, a library, a book clutch, the bookish stairs...omg. Those HP trainers are beyond epic and well, that book bed would just be a dream come true O_O AWESOME list xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is quite a tattoo!! Wow. I would like a publicity job or one in the book market somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those stairs - they'd make climbing easier!

    And that book clutch bag is really cute, I've not seen anything like that before.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).