'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 27 April 2014

Dewey's Readathon: Update #2

*Yawns* Morning everyone! It's 8:25 here in the UK and I've just finished my second book. I'm hoping I can squeeze another in before the end of the readathon but we'll see. Here's my current stats and my Book Jenga as a mini challenge hosted by Ellie @ Curiosity Killed the Bookworm.

Currently reading: Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
Books finished: Paper Aeroplanes - Dawn O' Porter, Poison - Sarah Pinborough
Running total of pages read: 462
Running total of time spent reading: 7 hours
Snacks: brunch bar, skittles

 Book Jenga

1 comment:

  1. I would have done some jenga, but if it toppled, my sleeping hubby wouldn't be pleased. LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).