'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Saturday, 26 April 2014

Dewey's Readathon: Update #1

My first update of the day reading wise! I've not done as much reading as I'd hoped but not done too bad considering it's been quite a busy day. I've been chopping stuff up in a field and to the gym so not a bad day. Frustratingly I read a book this morning pre-readathon just because I wanted to but I refuse to count it! Haha. Anyway, here's my stats:

Currently reading: Poison by Sarah Pinborough
Books finished: Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O'Porter
Pages read: 261
Running total of pages read: 261
Amount of time spent reading: 4 hours
Running total of time spent reading: 4 hours
Snacks: Pizza, salad, cornetto, tea (food not the drink)

How are you guys getting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).