'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Saturday, 26 April 2014

Dewey's Readathon Mini Challenge: Shelfie

This challenge is hosted by The Book Monster who has asked us to share our shelfies with her!

So I have one bookcase. Just one. But I also have boxes under my bed, books piled up under my desk and books piled up under my windowsill. Books behind my bed and in the ottoman by the bed. I snapped a few hasty pictures of some of the books here! Mine's a mixture of shelfie, floorie and under deskies (er? ha)

Have you taken part in this challenge? Share your shelfies with me! :)

4 comments:

  1. Now I've moved out I have room for the 3 1/2 bookcases (need to fill up that half one still!) but my favourite one is my downstairs one - home to my harry potter boxset - my baby! Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cheated and just referred people to the top image on my blog, haha. I like the koala sat on your shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I wasn't participating yest. I still needed to check out your shelfie XD It's soooo pretty!!! I love how (like mine) it's overflowing and you have piles of unsorted books hehe I hope you had fun with the readathon ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).