'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 25 April 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Sign-up & Books

I finally decided to sign-up to my very first Readathon! I have no idea how I'm going to, if I'm going to be able to stick to it or what I'm doing exactly but it's bound to be fun. I haven't even considered what I'm going to be munching on or anything throughout the day but I'm going to wing it and see how everything goes!

Here's the books I'm going to try and get through tomorrow:

Glaze
Wish me luck anyway! :)

What are you guys reading?

5 comments:

  1. Glad to have you! Don't forget to check out 24hourreadathon.com. We have hourly games (mini-challenges) and we give away prizes all day and night! --Andi, Dewey Organizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luck! And have fun! I sometimes have to just sleep in the early morning hours, but I still get to join in most of the fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glaze and Paper Aeroplanes are fantastic (and I would think good-paced readathon choices). I have one of Sarah Pinborough's retellings on my pile too as they look quite short. Will see how I go. Make sure you check in for my challenge on Sunday morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked Poison too it just seems like such a dinky book to get through. I'm going to load up on snacks for tomorrow now so I can have a munch. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).