'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 25 April 2014

COVER REVEAL x2: Sarah J. Maas & Maggie Stiefvater

Yesterday was a phenomenal day for cover releases! Not only was Maas' Heir of Fire's cover revealed by Bloomsbury and Maggie Stiefvater revealed the third Raven Cycle cover, Blue Lily, Lily Blue was revealed. Here they are in all their stunning glory:

Heir of Fire (#3) - Sarah J. Maas
Embedded image permalinkHeir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3)
Lost and broken, Celaena Sardothien's only thought is to avenge the savage death of her dearest friend: as the King of Adarlan's Assassin, she is bound to serve this tyrant, but he will pay for what he did. Any hope Celaena has of destroying the king lies in answers to be found in Wendlyn. 

Sacrificing his future, Chaol, the Captain of the King's Guard, has sent Celaena there to protect her, but her darkest demons lay in that same place. If she can overcome them, she will be Adarlan's biggest threat - and his own toughest enemy. 

While Celaena learns of her true destiny, and the eyes of Erilea are on Wendlyn, a brutal and beastly force is preparing to take to the skies. Will Celaena find the strength not only to win her own battles, but to fight a war that could pit her loyalties to her own people against those she has grown to love?

Blue Lily, Lily Blue (#3) - Maggie Stiefvater
Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)
[No synopsis available yet]

I LOVE THAT THEY ALL MATCH EACH OTHER. I am actually in book cover heaven with these! I love them, I love them, I love them! Bring on September and October!

What do you guys think of the covers?

4 comments:

  1. I adore HoF! It's greeeeeeeeeeeen, I love green! \o/
    BL, LB looks so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about Heir of Fire! I actually currently reading Throne of Glass and loving every single bit of it! LOVE Celaena ♥
    Can't wait to get into Crown of Midnight!! xoxo
    xoxo Michelle @Book Hangovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with both cover reveals! I love the green background, but I think I'm going to stick with the white one to match my other editions :D they are both so detailed and I can stare at them for hours <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heir of Fire. SO MUCH AWESOME!! I adore the green, and the switch from her duel blades to a bow and arrow is intriguing and exciting! This series has quickly become one of my absolute favorites of all time ♥

    As for The Raven Cycle, well I own both books that are out and I'm planning to get into them asap. The third book is gorgeous too, I love the green accents in it as well!! Thanks for sharing love xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).