'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #51

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog Broke and Bookish.


Oh man is this weeks an EASY post for me! There are so, so, so many things on my Bookish Bucket List. The ones on the post it's are my ultimate dreams :)
In case you can't read them :):
Work in Children's Publicity in publishing
Meet my blogging buddies
Have conversation with J. K. Rowling
Go to BEA!
Catch up with my TBR
Own a house with a library
Take part in a readathon
Go to more blogger events
Meet Sarah Waters
Do a PhD in Children's Literature 
What's on your bucket list? :)

9 comments:

  1. BEA! Omg! How could I forget that one?!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeas, BEA would have been on my list for sure! And catching up with my TBR pile is always on my list, but I don't think I will ever catch up, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the Notice Board layout, cool idea! I want to have a library too, I have noticed that one coming up quite a lot on people's lists. Oooh, meet my blogging buddies? I didn't think of that one!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    My TTT: http://chasedbymyimagination.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-my-picks-for-things-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, we share some! BEA, meeting each other etc, JKR.
    I hope you get a good publishing book soon, might need you to so you can sneak me in :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEA, getting a job in publishing, and catching up to my TBR pile all made my list too! I guess great minds think alike!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some great ones! Good luck on getting a PhD, it sounds like you're in for a lot of hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I would absolutely love to do a PhD in Children's Literature as it would be an amazing opportunity, yes to going to BEA too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEA is so fun! I hope you make it there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I hope that *WHEN* you get yourself to BEA I'm able to attend that year too! ...I can honestly say attending last year was one of the highlights of my life, I'm pretty psyched to be going again this year :D

    Having a conversation with JKR would be THE dream though right?! Ah I think I would die hahaha A close second dream would be owning a house with a library ♥ Especially if said library had a hidden passageway XD And OMG YES I would LOVE to meet all my blogger friends - I think we all have more in common than most of my friends irl >.<

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).