'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Monday, 3 March 2014

Disney Princesses of Westeros

I absolutely adore Disney and A Song of Ice and Fire so when I stumbled across a redesigning of the Disney Princesses in the style of the popular series, I was so excited. Many of you may have already seen them originally on Buzzfeed but I thought I'd share them with those of you that haven't :).



2 comments:

  1. Oh that's so cool! Not familiar with the book, but I occasionally like seeing the Disney princesses or other Disney characters in new outfits! Since it seems they are forever bound to one or two outfits in the movie. Granted with Belle she had 4 dresses, but that's neither here nor there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these o much! And some kind of match the characters they dressed as! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).