'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Harry Potter #46

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here


Happy New Year my lovely Potterheads! 

I hope you saw 2014 in with a bang and I'm looking forward to sharing more Potter moments with you all over the next year :). Today's post is:

Favourite Temporary Teacher
Lupin is one of my most favourite characters in the entire series. I love how he taught Defence Against the Dark Arts and how he treated the children too. He was such a lovely teacher, friend and person and I felt absolutely gutted when I read about  him not returning the following year. I'm so glad we got to hear more from him throughout the series and I still refuse to acknowledge the ending!


3 comments:

  1. I picked Lupin as well, he's such a great character and he taught everyone a lot. He also really helped Harry and was a strong figure Harry could rely on being alone during the books. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Was there anyone more adorable than Lupin in terms of lovable teachers? I totally cried over him in book 7!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lupin is one of my favorite characters from the whole series, too! I was so happy to see him continue to appear in the books even after he was no longer teaching at Hogwarts. And I loved any scenes he shared with one of my other favorite characters- Sirius; I just loved their friendship.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).