Happy New Year!
I'm a bit late with this post since we're almost two weeks into 2014 now, but I figure better late than never! It's been a busy few weeks. I've gotten myself a part time job in a library (such a relief), my partner's been sitting his Masters exams and I've been catching up on ARC's that are due out this month. This has meant lots of reading and not a lot of computer time! ANYWAY, onto the resolutions. I've loved reading everyone's resolutions for this, so here are mine:
- Read 130 books this year. I managed to go over my goal of 100 books last year and read 124 so I'm hoping that I can reach 130 this year.
- Read more Contemporary YA. I've been sticking to just the paranormal and dystopian novels so far, but I've read a handful of Contemporary YA's as well and really looking forward to reading more of them! Requests are totally welcome, bit out of my depth!
- Cut back on NetGalley. Seriously, my pile is ridiculous. It needs to stop.
- Complete all challenges! I managed GR and Dystopia but failed miserably at others.
- Keep on top of ARC's.
- Read my own books. I sometimes go months without reading any book that I bought for myself. I really need to just read for myself sometimes rather than as feedback.
- Make more discussion posts. The past few months I've fallen into the trap of reviews and meme's only. I need to get out of this slump and start bringing the blog alive again!
Well here are the ones I can think of for now. I've no doubt that more will be added to this as the year goes on :). Happy 2014 everyone!