'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #40

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. Happy Christmas Eve guys! I hope you have a fantastic few days and looking forward to hearing how everyone's days went :)

This weeks is such an easy topic!


Top Ten Books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me :) 

Wild Justice (Nadia Stafford, #3)Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking JourneyNot a Drop to Drink Altered (Crewel World, #2)Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1)GatedControl (Control, #1)Reboot (Reboot, #1)Dualed (Dualed, #1)

12 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Hope you get some if not all of these!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I have Page to Screen, bought it for myself 2 birthdays ago, but I still haven't read it... :X IT'S HUGE! :D
    Merry Christmas!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter!!! That one sounds really interesting and I hope against hope you find it under your tree!

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my post earlier. Wish you a very Merry Christmas and happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of those! I love the your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're not on my official list but I definitely wouldn't object to being brought GATED or NOT A DROP TO DRINK!! I may just have to bring them to myself soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want ALL of the books on your list (minus Page to Screen since I bought it 2 Christmases ago). It's such an amazing book (I still haven't properly read it but I've flicked through it and it's brilliant) so I really hope you get that one. It's a must for HP fans.
    I hope you get some amazing books for Christmas, Leah!
    Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen/heard of the Harry Potter Page to Screen book until recently when I saw a booktuber had it...it looks AMAZING and I instantly wanted it haha. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list. I really want to read Reboot. I hear it's great. Not A Drop to Drink is really good. I think you have a wonderful list! I hope you get some of your books!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want at least half of these if not more. Hopefully you receive some of these! Such a great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I own HP Page to Screen and I love it sooooo much!! Worth every cent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmm Harry Potter Page to Screen! YES I would love that one too :D Not a Drop to Drink, Pawn, Control and Reboot are all on my TBR shelf as well...and so is that Gennifer Albin series! Awesome list ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really interested in what you think of Gated so I hope ya get it! Not a Drop to Drink was excellent! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Ashley @The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).