'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #37

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks is:

Top Ten books 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read




Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)Visions (Cainsville, #2)NilThe Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)Chasing Stars (After Eden, #2)Uninvited (Uninvited, #1)DangerousPointeHouse of Ivy & SorrowSea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1)
Three of these I have but really looking forward to reading them! Bring on 2014, there are soooo many great books coming out. What are you guys dying to read?

8 comments:

  1. I have 'Uninvited' on my list too and I'm also looking forward to 'Nil'. I might have to check out some of these other ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiice! Visions made my list too! Would've done Sea of Shadows too, but there are just too many 2014 releases! Perhaps I should've stuck with the beginning of 2014--first 6 months--and then of course had another 10 for the last half of 2014!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I still have to start a few of these series. I must get on Armstrong soon, you keep raving about her :P
    House of Ivy and Sorrow looks so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for NIL and The Murder Complex!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have House of Ivy and Sorrow on my list too Great list.The Murder Complex looks really good as well. Can't wait for that!
    Happy Reading!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cress is on my list too, I love the Lunar Chronicles! Dangerous also sounds like an awesome read! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/12/02/2014/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Murder Complex sounds so good! I need to check out most of these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list! Pointe looks really interesting -- I do love a good ballet book!

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).