'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Showcase Sunday #58

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! Today's features my birthday gifts too from last Thursday!




Gifted
DVD's, a book, camper van, a book/kindle holder deck chair and Harry Potter bookmark!

ARCs
Thanks Piatkus!

Won
Thanks Mira Ink!

Edelweiss

Kindle
The Transfer (Divergent, #0.1)



7 comments:

  1. Eeek! Nice haul! Love the deck chair, so cute! :) The Transfer is pretty good, I wish the rest of the novellas would be out soon.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow! Nice haul!! Seeing lots of After the End! I requested that myself but not really holding out on the chance of getting it. Seems Edelweiss likes rejecting my requests. It gets pretty aggravating, but oh well! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I need to check out Edelweiss if those books are becoming available! :) Love the bookmark and camper van as well :) Enjoy the haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Deck chair is awesome!! I grabbed most of those off Edelweiss too :) Great haul and I hope you enjoy.

    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/12/showcase-sunday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the deck chair, that's the cutest reading related thing I've seen in a while.

    Here's how my week went.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh great haul! That deck chair is amazing; I need one! Some great DVD's. Tangled is one of my favourite Disney films it's amazing! Great books too :) Hope you had a great birthday!

    Becca :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).