'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Showcase Sunday #57

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books!



ARCs

NetGalley
 

Fairly quiet one this week but LOVE all of the books that I got - really excited to start devouring them :D. What did you guys get this week?

10 comments:

  1. Yay you got Enders, which I now, you had a freakout, hahah! Glad you got it. :)
    Lovely haul, and what a cool ARC! :)
    Happy reading ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enders looks good, although I haven't read Starters yet!

    Here's how my week went.

    Enjoy your haul.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get around to The Dark Heroine series and I really need to get myself a copy of Starters. I've been eyeing it for a while and it just sounds so good, so I may have to grab a copy this month.
    Great haul, Leah! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Name On Your Wrist looks interesting, so does Enders - but I guess I'd have to start with the first one there ;) Enjoy your new books!

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Autumn Rose last week :) I'm looking forwards to reading it :)

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh nice! Haven't heard of these. Hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great haul here, I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome haul! I got a copy of Enders at NYCC, but I haven't read starters yet! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool stack. I need to get my hands on Enders :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't heard of the other two - I'll have to look them up - but I'm excited about Enders myself. Hopefully we both can get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).