'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 1 December 2013

November Blog Recap

November was another busy month for me. I finished my intership with Angry Robot Books, am now looking for work, took part in NetGalley November, completed my Goodreads Challenge of a 100 books read and turned 23! Fiew. Having done NetGalley November, I've decided that I'm going to try and schedule my books so that each month I read a certain amount of E-Galleys, physical ARCs and my own books. I also watched Catching Fire and was absolutely blown away by it! Such a fantastic book and film - one happy camper! Disney's new film Frozen is also pretty damn amazing :).



Here are the books I've read and reviewed this month:
PanicCruel BeautyAfter Eden (After Eden, #1)Possession: a Novel of the Fallen Angels (Fallen Angels, #5)Cracked (Soul Eater, #1)


11 books! Happy with that :).

December Book List
Pivot Point - Kasie West (ARC)
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black (ARC)
The Falconer - Elizabeth May (ARC)
The Almost Girl - Amalie Howard (ARC)
Divergent Re-read - Veronica Roth (My own)
Insurgent - Veronica Roth (E-Galley)
Allegiant - Veronica Roth (My own)
Enders - Lissa Price (E-Galley)
Speechless - Hannah Harrington (E-Galley)
Impostor - Susanne Winnacker (E-Galley) 
The Dark Heroine: Dinner with a Vampire re-read - Abigail Gibbs (My own)

What do you guys have planned for December? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).