'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Monday, 2 December 2013

NetGalley November Round-Up



NetGalley November was hosted by Laura at Bookish Treasures, Kayleigh at K-Books and Faye at Daydreamer's Thoughts. The aim was to read as many NetGalley books in November as we can to try and conquer that to-read pile! The goals are:

Easy: 1-4
Medium: 5-10
Hard: 11-15
Difficult: 16-20
Netgalley Superstar: 21+

I'm went for Medium as I tended to read roughly 9-10 books a month. Here are the books:
PanicCruel Beauty

These are the books that I managed to read alongside a few others before I started the challenge. Pretty happy with that! :) I absolutely adored most of these books and had a wonderful introduction to 'chick-lit' with Lindsey Kelk's book. Successful month!

Completed: 8/10
Shadowplay - Laura Lam
Taste of Darkness - Maria V. Snyder
Pawn - Aimee Carter
I Heart Christmas - Lindsey Kelk
Panic - Lauren Oliver
Insurgent - Veronica Roth
Perfect - Rachel Joyce
The Palace of Curiosities - Rosie Garland
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Cruel Beauty - Rosamund Hodge

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I only got seven out of 10, three of those were DNF's for me. I see you got some great books read in November.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).