'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Harry Potter #44

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here


Who would you most like to share a wand core with?
This is a really tough one. There are so many characters that I think YES, them! The two main characters which jump out at me though are Bellatrix Lestrange and Luna Lovegood. I don't think I can quite forgive Bellatrix for killing Sirius and Dobby though, so I'm going to go for:

Luna Lovegood
My reasoning is that she, next to Hermione, is one of the female characters that I most admire. She's unique, independent, strong and such a brilliant character to read about. I'd be honoured to share a wand core with her :). 

6 comments:

  1. Luna is the best! I had to use same gif! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna is such an awesome choice! I just love her personality, and she's one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go for Hermione. I really, really like her character. But Luna's great, too! She definitely stands out. I can relate to Luna's weirdness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luna is such a wonderful and admirable character! I love how she wasn't afraid to be different and her loyalty to her friends ♥ Her weirdness is probably my favorite trait of hers though, you just never know what she might say from one moment to the next!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! Under all the oddball stuff she does she's very smart and capable, and I wonder what her wand is like. Probably has some crackpot animal's hair inside :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).