'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #46

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on.





The Fearless by Emma Pass
The Fearless
The Fearless. An army, powered by an incredible new serum that makes each soldier stronger, sharper, faster than their enemies. Intended as a force for good, the serum has a terrible side-effect - anyone who takes it is stripped of all humanity, empathy, love. And as the Fearless sweep through the country, forcing the serum on anyone in their path, society becomes a living nightmare.

Cass remembers the night they passed through her village. Her father was Altered. Her mother died soon after. All Cass has left is her little brother - and when Jori is snatched by the Fearless and taken to their hellish lair, Cass must risk everything to get him back.

I absolutely adored Acid, Emma's debut so really can't wait to get my hands on this one too! What are you guys waiting on this week?

21 comments:

  1. Sounds cool! :) Nice pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh awesome!! Seen this one somewhere once before I think...

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a few others who liked this series as well. I'm going to have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this a sequel or separate from Acid? I still have to read Acid but it looks so good I might get on that soon.
    Hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's another stand alone :) but don't hold me to that!

      Delete
  5. ACID was so good! This one sounds awesome too. I'll definitely be getting this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting - thanks for stopping by!

    Here's My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://kleinbrina.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/waiting-on-wednesday-20/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick. Sounds interesting.

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not read Acid, but I really want to :) I have a copy! Great pick.

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this books looks and sounds awesome! and it's refreshing to see a cover where the girl is in regular clothes rather than a beautiful dress.

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS ONE AS WELL! It sound (and looks) epic. I hope you (and I) get to read it sometime soon, Leah!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book looks awesome -- love the premise! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds seriously brilliant - and intense thrill ride with scary undertones! I still really want/need to read ACID but I'm definitely adding this one to my wishlist as well :D Thanks for featuring it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so epic! Thanks for pointing out The Fearless to me! I am definitely excited for the release :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read Acid, but this sounds awesome! I think I'll definitely have to start this series soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really loved ACID as well and I'm dying to get my hands on this one too! It sounds just as awesome as ACID so I can't wait for it to come out.
    Great pick, Leah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds great. I still have not read Acid but I plan to!
    Following on BL.
    Ashley @ Caught Reading Redheaded

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I didn't read Acid, but I agree that this one sounds really good. I just added it to my TBR list. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks awesome!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier in the week, sorry for the late reply back :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).