'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #44

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on.








Nil by Lynne Matson
Nil
On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have one year. Exactly 365 days--to escape, or you die.

Seventeen-year-old Charley doesn’t know the rules. She doesn’t even know where she is. The last thing she remembers is blacking out, and when she wakes up, she’s lying naked in an empty rock field.

Lost and alone, Charley finds no sign of other people until she meets Thad, the gorgeous leader of a clan of teenage refugees. Soon Charley learns that leaving the island is harder than she thought . . . and so is falling in love. With Thad’s time running out, Charley realizes that to save their future, Charley must first save him. And on an island rife with dangers, their greatest threat is time.

This book sounds absolutely amazing! I really can't wait to get my hands on this :) 
What are you guys waiting on this week?

14 comments:

  1. Nice pick! I was denied for this one, sadly, but I hope you get it and enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! This one's new to me!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it would have me biting all of my nails off. I hope you get to read it soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I haven't heard of this one before! It sounds like it's going to be a really thrilling and exciting read!
    Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sadly couldn't get it on Netgalley, but it sounds awesome! Like one great adventure! Nice pick.

    Here’s my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, this sounds interesting. I wouldn't say I'm bouncing off the walls for it, but it's on my radar now.

    Samantha @ Reading-AndCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! This one sounds really intresting. I hope you get to read it soon.

    My Wow @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nil! Can't wait for this one either, sounds amazing. :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick, this one is on my TBR list!

    My WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! I was declined for this one on Netgalley, but I still want to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this one around but kind of brushed it off - but now I've finally given the blurb a chance, and it sounds like it could be really good! Great pick, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds so good. Definitely adding it to my list. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, great pick! I've never heard of it before but have added it to my wishlist now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).