'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 3 November 2013

Showcase Sunday #55

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! My first week back at home is done and I can't believe how fast my time in Nottingham went! It's safe to say I miss all of the Angry Robots :(. Another fairly quiet week on the book front this week:

Bought
Dolly: A Ghost Story
ARCs
After Eden (After Eden, #1)
NetGalley
Edelweiss
Speechless

8 comments:

  1. Oh that cover for Dolly looks creepy! Hope you enjoy all your shiny new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Dolly is such a creepy book, I think I'll pass on it :X
    You keep getting Edelweiss books. I never got any. :( -.-
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the second time I'm seeing the cover for It felt Like a Kiss today - it looks so cute! Hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    My Showcase Sunday: http://www.pagetostagereviews.com/2013/11/sunday-post-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dolly looks so creepy!!! Cant wait for The Cormorant. Enjoy your books :) http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/11/showcase-sunday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dolly looks super scary! Loving the cover of It Felt Like A Kiss :)

    Hope you enjoy your books :)

    Megan xx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul. I loved Speechless! I read it for review a while ago. Dolly looks super creepy! Dolls like that scare me haha. Hope you enjoy everything.

    Here's my Bookish Buys

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen that copy of Dolly in Asda and it's so creepy, hate dolls like that! I do need to get round to reading After Eden and I can't wait to read Shadowplay I loved Pantomime!

    Great haul Leah :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover for It Felt Like a Kiss...will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).