'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Saturday, 2 November 2013

OCTOBER Blog Recap

October was an incredibly busy month for me. I started my internship in Nottingham with Angry Robot Books and it was absolutely amazing! Not only are all of the people there so kind and funny, but the work was so much fun. It's definitely solidified my choice in career- bring on, editorial! I need to work in publishing and this internship has only intensified my desire to pursue this career. It will happen! 
On the blog front however, it's been a little quiet. I've managed to get quite a few reviews done but didn't manage any discussion posts. I've been too busy and then too tired in the evenings to post much, so I'm a little slow on the commenting front too! I'm hoping to get back on track with a little more blogging and variety in the posts this month now that I'm interning for AR from Wales. 
REVIEWED

Tainted by A. E. RoughtCybersexism: Sex, Gender and Power on the Internet
The Dream Thieves (Raven Cycle, #2)Geek Girl (Geek Girl, #1)
Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1)Model Misfit (Geek Girl #2)

4 comments:

  1. October was good for me too. I'm so glad you enjoyed your internship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading where you are doing all your internships makes me sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the books you got done and the amazing internship! So happy for you and believe me you aren't alone when you say you're a wee behind on your reviews. Good luck with everything and I hope November is a great month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for internship! So glad you are having fun! And of course it will happen for you, babe, just gotta believe it! :) And grab any opportunity possible. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).