- Stereotypes: I really hate when there are characters that are just one big bundle of stereotype all in one. Ugh. There's nothing more refreshing than original characters.
- Erotica: I just can't deal with it. It's too cringy!
- Aliens: A bit of sci-fi that I can't really get along with.
- Excessive Romance: I love a bit of romance in books, but I can't deal with over the top, lovesick, Romeo and Juliet type of characters.
- Religion: It tends to come across as preachy. Not my cup of tea.
Tuesday, 1 October 2013
Top Ten Tuesday #31
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks is : Top
Ten Five Book Turn-Offs. I don't think I have many of these to be honest, so this will be quite challenging.