'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Showcase Sunday #53

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! I've had quite a big haul again this week so I'm really excited to show you what I got :). Angry Robot Books were kind enough to let me take a lot of books from the office so happy Leah!

Angry Robot Goodies

ARCs
Revolution 19 (Revolution 19, #1)Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
NetGalley

12 comments:

  1. Jesus what a haul! So many books! And PANIC! Agh :D Awesome haul hun, enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, lots of exciting books from Angry Robot! :D
    I've got an e-arc copy of Panic! I'm trying to hold off on reading it though because it doesn't come out until next year, but I really want to read it! The Falconer sounds amazing!
    I adored Pivot Point! I can't wait to see what you think of it :D
    Great haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of books! They all look awesome too :D Enjoy!

    Laura @ Bookish Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a haul! Hope you enjoy them all!


    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay lucky you! I have a picture in my head of you stuggling out the building with as many books as you can carry. I need to get that edition of Moxy Land too, have an old verison but I want the Joey HiFi cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lot's of great books this week! You'll be busy reading for a while :) Have fun enjoying them all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Look at the pile! Also, you got Panic! So lucky :)

    Happy reading

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-59.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I snagged the Falconer this week myself and am so excited to read that one. I've also heard great things about Heartbeat, so I can't wait to see what you think. Great review!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Revolution 19 sounds like an amazing read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy amazing Angry Robot treasures!! And even besides that, you had an epic week :D I actually featured The Falconer as my WoW pick a few weeks back, it looks brilliant!! Panic, Revolution 19 and Pivot Point all sound so great too, I hope you love all of these ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is quite some book haul! Looks like you'll be busy for a while! Happy reading, I hope you enjoy them :)

    - Wattle @ Whimsical Nature

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pivot Point is amazing! It's one of my favorite reads from this year. Panic also sounds great. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).