'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 13 October 2013

Showcase Sunday #52

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! I've had quite a big haul again this week so I'm really excited to show you what I got :). I got my first approvals on Edelweiss too so that is pretty hefty!




Bought
 

ARCs

NetGalley
+ Mystery Manuscript from Mira INK

Edelweiss
All That GlowsWarrior (The Dragon King Chronicles, #2)Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)Maybe One DayGreatCruel BeautyHer Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)White Space (Dark Passages, #1)Uninvited (Uninvited, #1)Death Sworn (Death Sworn, #1)House of Ivy & SorrowSea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1)Panic

Looking at these I am seriously considering creating a month challenge soon dedicated to e-arcs! I need to catch up so badly. 
What did you guys get this week? :)

6 comments:

  1. Some amazing books you got this week. Persuasion is my favorite Jane Austen book so I hope you'll like it too. And many of your books are standing on my TBR, I'm looking for your opinion of them!

    My Showcase Sunday @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo envious of Uninvited, Sea of Shadows, Cruel Beauty, Perfect Lies!! Edelweiss rejected me on all those! Sucks too because those publishers tend to say yes to me on Netgalley.

    Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you've got soooo many good books this week! Very jealous. Looking forward to seeing what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeeeee what a FABULOUS haul! I hope you love Steelheart as much as I did and if it's your first experience with Sanderson well here's to MANY more (*cough* Mistborn *cough*) I got Death Sworn and Cruel Beauty from EW too but I'm definitely wanting to get my hands on that Veronica Rossi series, those Ellen Oh books, House of Ivy and Sorry and Sea of Shadows :D Oh and Code Name Verity too!! Congrats on ALL these goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should read Steelheart asap! It is such a good book I really enjoyed it! Amazing set of books this week and some beautiful covers :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/showcase-sunday-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooow so many books! :O Persuasion looks pretty! White Space, House of Ivy and Sorrow, Death Sworn, Sea of Shadows, PANIC!!! :O Such a great collection, I'm jealous :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).