'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 6 October 2013

Showcase Sunday #51

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! I've had quite a big haul this week so I'm really excited to show you what I got :).



Bought
The Dream Thieves (Raven Cycle, #2)Eleanor & ParkSiege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
I couldn't resist Eleanor and Park much longer after all of the hype. I adored the first in both Maggie Stiefvater and Leigh Bardugo's series so again, they had to be purchased!

ARC's
Omens (Cainsville, #1)The CureBellman & BlackPossession (Fallen Angels, #5)
Very excited by all of these wonderful surprises!! 

Finished Copy
Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)
Thank you so much to Lauren at Random House for sending me a finished copy! This book is absolutely wonderful.

NetGalley
Quite excited about these too! :D
What did you guys get this week? :)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, hon! I need to start on Bardugo's books asap :X
    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siege and storm is SO SO good! Far from you & Teardrop look great. I still need to get started in The raven boys. Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you haul - so many interesting books :) I hope you enjoy them :)

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! I loooved Omens! Of course, I pretty much love anything Kelley Armstrong! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I caved and got Eleanor and Park too. Hope you love Omens, I can't wait for more in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Eleanor and Park! Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh your cover to E&P is very nice. Looks like that book has good covers everywhere. And Possession!!!! Ahh I want to get that sooo bad but am waiting to get my TBR pile down a bit before I do. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of good books! I really enjoyed Eleanor&Park though I'm not sure I was quite as enamored as other readers. I really need to start reading Maggie Stiefvater - everyone raves about her books!! Hope you enjoy all of these reads :))

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eleanor and Park & Siege and Storm are both amazing! :D
    I can't wait to get my hands on Omens and Teardrop, they both sound really good!
    Great haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got far from you too! It looks really good ☺

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).