'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

September Author of the Month

Author of the month is a little post that I've started doing to celebrate one of the authors of the books I've read this month. September's author of the month is:

Caitlin Moran
I read her book How to be a Woman this month and just absolutely loved it. She is incredibly witty, honest and just brilliant to read. I couldn't get enough of that book and am browsing the shops for Moranthology! She managed to put all of my thoughts about feminism into such a clear way that will appeal to everybody, love it!

My review of How to be a Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).