'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Monday, 28 October 2013

Oscar Wilde

I came across a few beautiful and quite famous quotes by Oscar Wilde on Pinterest so I thought I'd share some true words from a genius with you guys!

Oscar Wilde The 15 Wittiest Things Oscar Wilde Ever Said - BuzzFeed Mobile

The 15 Wittiest Things Oscar Wilde Ever Said The 15 Wittiest Things Oscar Wilde Ever Said
The 15 Wittiest Things Oscar Wilde Ever Said The 15 Wittiest Things Oscar Wilde Ever Said
~ Oscar Wilde The 15 Wittiest Things Oscar Wilde Ever Said - BuzzFeed Mobile

3 comments:

  1. Ha, awesome quotes! I love Oscar Wilde (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so much! He really was a genius. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Some of these are really great :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).