'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 17 October 2013

Harry Potter #35

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.  


What job would you choose after Hogwarts? 


I would definitely decide to teach at Hogwarts. I can't think of anything that I would rather do. It would be fantastic to be a part of Hogwarts but without the rules that students are trapped by! I love McGonagall especially - she's s badass and such a great teacher. I'd love to be able to teach Charms though I think. It's one that most appeals to me. That or D.A.D.A!

How about you guys? 

6 comments:

  1. Teaching at Hogwarts would be so awesome! I'd have a hard time picking a subject, though; Charms, Transfiguration, and DADA all sound like so much fun to teach. I think any job, really, that let me go to work at Hogwarts every day would be perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching at Hogwarts would really be like a dream come true! Getting to call that place your home all year round, work there & be part of all the epicness would be truly brilliant!! Charms, DADA & Transfiguration have always been favorites of mine too...and likely ones I would pick if I were to teach there :D Fantastic pick ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, that's a hard question! I think I would open up some sort of shop in Daigon Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great question! Since Minerva McGonagal is my ultimate role model, I suppose I'd want to be the one to step in as Headmistress whenever the Headmaster is elsewhere -- but I wouldn't want the job full time! Too much stress! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think besides my answer, teaching or being a shop owner would definitely be the next options. Teaching at Hogwarts would mean being at such a great place all the time surrounded by other fantastic people. Yep, great choice! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good pick! I don't think I'd do too well, not really good with kids, haha! I would be better than Snape though so...
    I would have trouble picking what to teach anyway, everything sounds so so good!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).