'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #38

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on.

Find Me - Romily Bernard
Find Me
“Find Me.”

These are the words written on Tessa Waye’s diary. The diary that ends up with Wick Tate. But Tessa’s just been found . . . dead.

Wick has the right computer-hacking skills for the job, but little interest in this perverse game of hide-and-seek. Until her sister Lily is the next target.

Then Griff, trailer-park boy next door and fellow hacker, shows up, intent on helping Wick. Is a happy ending possible with the threat of Wick’s deadbeat dad returning, the detective hunting him sniffing around Wick instead, and a killer taunting her at every step?

Foster child. Daughter of a felon. Loner hacker girl. Wick has a bad attitude and sarcasm to spare.

But she’s going to find this killer no matter what.

Because it just got personal.

9 comments:

  1. OOoh that sounds intriguing!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of the characters...you had me at foster child.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the ARC for this book sitting on my coffee table at home - I just haven't had a chance to read it yet! I can't wait to get to it though.

    ~Mandi Kaye | My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great thrill ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this book everywhere! The concept sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if I'd enjoy it much. Nice post!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday

    -Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of this! I am all in when it comes to suspense. Thanks for sharing.
    What I'm Waiting and Wishing For...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this book for a blog tour. It's next on my reading list. =)

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds good and thats quite the cover too. Sounds very intriguing. I like the hacker element...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).