'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #30

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the wonderful blog; Broke and Bookish. This weeks is : Top Ten Best Sequels Ever. This is difficult 'cause I tend to love later books in the series, but these are ones that have really stood out for me o far. So, in no particular order:



Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Control (Shift, #2)Any Other Name (The Split Worlds, #2)The Resistance (The Declaration, #2)

The sequels that I predict to be even better than the first book:

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)Unhinged (Splintered, #2)Enders (Starters and Enders, #2)Idols (Icons, #2)

6 comments:

  1. I have Crown of Midnight, Pandemonium & Catching Fire on my list too :)
    I really need to get my hands on a copy of The Dream Thieves! I can't wait to see what's going to happen. I'm really excited for Unhinged & Idols too! I'm hoping they'll both be better than the first books.
    Great list!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! These are new to me pretty much! Hope you enjoy your second grouping once you read them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1, 2, 3 yes! :D The rest I still have to read, but I loved the covers! I gotta look them up. :D
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Throne of Glass so I can get to Crown of Midnight. I've heard amazing things! I also can't wait to get to Unhinged! It looks amazing as well! Great picks!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching Fire is very popular today.
    As for The Dream Thieves...I hope so! Luv The Raven Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I could NOT agree with you more on Crown of Midnight AND Catching Fire - two of my favorite sequels EVER ♥♥

    I still need to read the Delirium series, the Splintered books & the Raven Boys series, hope I can get to them soon :D Amazing list ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).