'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 29 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #50

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! A bit of a busier week this week and today is the day that I leave for Nottingham to start my Internship with Angry Robot Books! I'm really excited and really nervous haha.


 Bought
The PassageGeek Girl (Geek Girl, #1)

Net Galley

What did you guys get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! You have Pawn! :D Great books, I am so excited for The Passage.
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Infinityglass too!! Seeing too many Pawns! I put a request in nearly right away and have yet to receive a response!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Crash Into You! I really liked Pushing the Limits and still have to read Dare You To. I hope you enjoy all of your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your blog is all different?! Did you do it to match the new comment box? ;) I'm a bit annoyed that I can't customise it. I got Pawn this week too; I read a sampler at the back of the last Goddess book and it grabbed me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Crash Into You! I still haven't read the second book in the series but I'm dying to know Isiah's story. Hope you enjoy! :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen that cover of The Passage yet, it's really creepy :D I've been wanting to read this book for so long. Can't wait to see your thoughts on these books! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I've not been able to visit any blogs lately, so this is the first time I've seen your new design. I love it!

    I really want to read Geek Girl and Model Misfit. I look forward to seeing what you think.

    Here's my round-up of the week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).