'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 22 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #49

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! Nothing bought again this week - a miracle considering The Dream Thieves is out! (But I can't find it in shops :( )

ARCs
World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)Resist (Breathe, #2)
Pretty quiet week this week! Amazing really. What did you guys get?


9 comments:

  1. That sucks that you can't find The Dream Thieves. I think I saw it in Waterstones last weekend, which was really weird since it wasn't supposed to be out yet.
    I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of World After! I'm dying to see what's going to happen next! I hope you enjoy it :)
    Great haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got RESIST from NG too! I got it a while ago but haven't started it yet since I'm so busy with tours and stuff. And I got in contact with Susan Ee's publicist so hopefully, I can receive the ebook for WORLD AFTER soon! Small but great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got Resist! I'm so looking forward to that, I loved Breathe a lot more than I thought I would.

    Sorry you can't find The Dream Thieves.

    Here's my round-up of the week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ARCs! I wanna read both of these but first I have to tackle books one. :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those covers are both so pretty! A shame you couldn't find The Dream Thieves. Happy reading (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Resist as well... I'm so looking forward to reading this series in the next month. Such a gorgeous cover as well. Susan Ee is very popular for Angelfall which I still haven't read yet. Lovely haul. Happy Reading. Here's my Here's my SS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I've heard so many good things about both of these and the covers are so pretty too!! Hope they both live up to expectations :D

    Here's my SS :)

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aah- no Dream Thieves?! So sorry to hear that; I hope you find a copy soon! I've had a copy of Angelfall on my shelf for ages and with World After coming out, I really need to get to it. Happy reading, and lovely new blog design! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's weird that you can't find The Dream Thieves in shops. Although the ARCs you got look really good. :) I'm curious about Resist because I liked Breathe.

    Anyway, enjoy!

    -P.E. @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).