'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 15 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #48

It's Sunday again so we all know that it's time for Showcase Sunday. It's a lovely weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and it allows us to show off all the lovely buys this week. I love this meme as it gives a chance for us to show and browse so many books! I haven't purchased anything this month, saving up ready for Nottingham!

ARCS
Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1)The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
I am sooooooo happy with these! Like, beyond ecstatic! Cannot wait to read these bad boys. A massive thank you to Tor Books and Indigo Press.

Net Galley
Cracked: an Angry Robot book that I just couldn't decline. 
Escaping Reality: a book that I have seen so much of that I have to know what it's about. 
Aberrant was one influenced by Ula @ Blog of Erised. They all sound great!

What did you guys get this week? :)

16 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, hon! I got Aberrant and Cracked as well, they look awesome. :D
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy Coldtown. I want to read Cracked but trying not to grab everything now they've auto-approved me. If I read my current ones before it disappears I'll get it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know that feeling! Since they did that for me I'm just drowning in good-bookness :)

      Delete
  3. I really love the look of The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, and it sounds interesting as well. Enjoy your haul.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I'm so excited for Antigoddess- loved Anna Dressed in Blood and Girl of Nightmares. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing Cracked a lot today. It seems very interesting. And Antigoddess and Coldest Girl both sound amazing. Well, their authors are amazing so they probably are too. :) Enjoy everything.
    My SS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard some great things about Escaping Reality; can't wait to read your thoughts on it! Enjoy :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard SO many good things about the Antigoddess, I HAVE to get my hands on it soon!! Enjoy all your books :D

    Here's my SS :)

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous of Antigoddess. Looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Antigoddess sounds like it's going to be amazing! I definitely need to get my hands on a copy.
    Ooh, Escaping Reality sounds interesting!
    Great haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul dear!

    I have just read Anna Dressed in Blood and I loved it! So I might have to get Antigoddess soon!

    New follower :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also got Cracked this week and think it sounds pretty good! I can't wait to see what you think of The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, I keep meaning to buy it on amazon-I just love Holly Black!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am dying to read The Coldest Girls in Coldtown and Antigoddess. Great haul, have a good time reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown sounds so good! I have also heard only good things about Antigoddess. Enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so jealous - I have been wanting to read The Coldest Girl in Town. ;) Enjoy!

    Here is my showcase: The Big Book Binge

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've seen the Holly Black book a lot lately. :) Hope you enjoy hun. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).