'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 13 September 2013

COVER REVEAL: Renegade (Mila 2.0 #2) - Debra Driza

Renegade (Mila 2.0 #2) - Debra Driza

As far as I can tell, there isn't a synopsis for this book yet (*cries*) but aaaahhhhh how beautiful is this cover? I cannot wait to read this book; the first one was absolutely amazing and I really loved living in this world that Driza created. The release date for this book (according to Goodreads) is May 13th 2014. 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT. It's eve better than the first one and that one was soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful cover. I don't know much about this series but those covers are begging me to pick 'em up!

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cover..keep thinking I need to read this first book!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).