'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Friday, 13 September 2013

Classics Retold: Alice in Wonderland Make-up

As part of classics retold, I thought I'd share some Alice in Wonderland inspired make-up :)

Face
Alice in Wonderland eye make-up by luciferismydadQueen of Hearts make up for Alice in Wonderland party??     Illamasqua1Cheshire cat pink2Alice in Wonderland beauty/fantasy competition make-up at the 2010 IMATS Los Angelescard makeup queen of hearts eye makeup for queen of hearts costume from Alice in Wonderland. Great costume makeup for Halloween #queenofhearts #costume #makeup #eyemakeup #eyeAlice in Wonderland series: MAD HATTER http://www.makeupbee.com/look_Alice-in-Wonderland-series-MAD-HATTER_11436

Nails
Alice in wonderland nail artINK361 - A web interface for Instagram and so much more.Alice in Wonderland NailsAlice in Wonderland artkokoro nails: ALICE IN WONDERLAND NAIL ART : a nail art blog by a nail polish obsessiveAlice in Wonderland Tea Cups Nails

3 comments:

  1. Whoa those are really cool! I love the nail art and I'm always experimenting with my nails too. Really gorgeous :) Thanks for sharing!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was more talented and had better nails. I would love to do this!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how did I not see this post before?! I love the second pic in make-up! And the cat!!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).