'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Sunday, 1 September 2013

August Author of the Month

Cristin Terrill
Cristin Terrill

Author of the absolutely brilliant book All Our Yesterdays, Cristin Terrill is a fantastic author and I really believe that she has a very successful career ahead of her. Her debut is one of my favourite books that I have read so far this year; something incredibly original and breathtaking, I couldn't put it down. I cannot wait to see what other books are to come from this wonderful author. 

My Review:

1 comment:

  1. All Our Yesterdays is probably the new release I am most excited about getting my hands on atm! It sounds just brilliant and so far the reviews have been proof of just that! :) Great pick ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).