'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday, 1 August 2013

A Little Break

I've come to the decision that I have to take a little break from my blog for this month if I want to give my full attention to my dissertation without worrying about all of the post scheduling and reviews having to be posted etc. I hate that I have to take this break because I love my blog and I love all of the lovely bloggers that I follow! Thankfully it will only be until the end of August (if I can last) in which time I hope to have my dissertation done and dusted.

I'll still be posting my Harry Potter Moment of the Week posts so that you guys can carry on linking up and sharing your love of all things Potter, but everything else will be put on the back burner for now. It's going to be pretty tough to be honest. It's a Blogger break, a Net Galley break, an ARC break and a reading for pleasure break - most bloggers absolute worst nightmare come true! It's definitely temporary and I'm very reluctant, but bye for now guys!
Depressed polar bear crawling on the floor

8 comments:

  1. Awww no! We'll miss you loads, Leah!
    But good luck with the diss, you'll kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your dissertation! I'm sure it'll be amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good break and look forward to seeing your return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! We will miss you and can't wait for you to return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck, Leah. We'll be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).