'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #35

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on.

Taste of Darkness - Maria V. Snyder
Taste of Darkness (Healer, #3)
She's fought death and won. But how can she fight her fears?

Avry knows hardship and trouble. She fought the plague and survived. She took on King Tohon and defeated him. But now her heart-mate, Kerrick, is missing, and Avry fears he's gone forever.

But there's a more immediate threat. The Skeleton King plots to claim the Fifteen Realms for his own. With armies in disarray and the dead not staying down, Avry's healing powers are needed now more than ever.Torn between love and loyalty, Avry must choose her path carefully. For the future of her world depends on her decision.

5 comments:

  1. The first two books in this series were great. Can't wait to read this one!

    My WoW @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ending of the second one just about killed me! I can't wait for this one. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! I am DYING to read this one what with that ending last time! Like Patty said, it killed me!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh interesting pick, never heard about this one before :P
    i joke, awesome! Cannot wait for this one, so very excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I currently only own Poison Study out of ALL the Maria V. Snyder books/series I want to read. I've heard SO many good things about the Healer Series though, it's like my #1 wishlist series to get my hands on atm. I hope you'll love this one as much (or more!) than the other books in this series :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).