'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #32

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine , which allows us to show off the books we cannot wait to get our hands on.

Cress - Marissa Meyer
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Rapunzel's tower is a satellite. She can't let down her hair - or her guard.

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army. Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker – unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice. When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.

The cover isn't officially released yet (as far as I know) but I reallyyyyy cannot wait for this book to come out! Both Cinder and Scarlet were amazing books.

8 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY LOVE Cinder, I haven't read Scarlet though. But this is DEFINITELY on my TBR pile :D

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I couldn't get into Cinder all that much so I had to pass on Scarlet. Hope you enjoy this installment next!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Scarlet yet, but I love Cinder. Good choice!

    My WoW

    El@So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh yep! I cannot wait to get my hands on this one. Hopefully it will be on NetGalley? :D The first chapter was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like it will be a great read! Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW:http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-perfect-ruin/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh man, I really need to read Cinder/Scarlet now.

    Great pick :)

    Jess @ www.suchanovelidea.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Cinder! I still have to buy and read Scarlet, though hopefully I'll get to it before Cress comes out. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Cinder SO much, and I have a copy of Scarlet waiting for me so I'm hoping I can get to it soon! I hear it's even better than Cinder so hopefully Cress will be ever better still! :) Great pick, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).